miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

MY SUDIO MOMENTS


Military Jacket Zara  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com

Who can live without music? I make this question to my #Instagram  followers early this week and were almost unanimous. ' I can't ! they said'. To be honest guys,  I neither could live without my daily moto. 


When I'm alone at home I can listen my favorites songs while I'm doing my homework or even play my favorites videos at the MTV channel. If I'm working on my computer  I love play my selection videos from YouTube.  But sometimes you're not alone, for those moments I prefer using my earphones so as not to annoy anyone. Thankfully to my new Sudio Sweden wireless earphones have helped the worry out.

I was having serious problems to get the right ones. The wire too long or too short make difficult to move around. I have small ears, so most earphones pop out and this is soo annoying... Isn't it?  : /
I've used bulky headphones but they're not confortable for my routines. 

My Sudio earphones tackle of the obstacles plus offer quality sound, elegant design and 8 hours of freedom, that is what Vasa Blâ is all about. You can pair up with your phone and take calls with the built in microphone and control your phone with the remote. Compatible with iPhone 7 and all other Bluetooth enable devices.

Since I using my gold pink Sudio earphones I manage all my daily duties while I'm listening my favorite playlist and handle incoming calls always in a fashionable way. Sudio Sweden earphones match perfect with my Lady Style even if I wear casual or formal outfits. 

Also when I'm out they fit perfectly in my bag and come with their own exclusive leather carrying case. I was able to get ready each morning, listening to my favorite tunes, and not have to worry about make family breakfast or wires everywhere. I was even able to apply my makeup use my hair dryer or dress for a shooting without having stop and remove my earphones, as I do today in this post. 

The perfect luxury accessory to any music fan. You have difference designs and colours to chose the ones that most suits your needs. Sudio Sweden also offers free shipping worldwide.

GET yours JUST using my code <ladytrends> and enjoy the 15% off



Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com

Quién puede vivir sin música? Hice esta pregunta el otro día a mis seguidores de #Instagram  y la respuesta fue prácticamente unánima!  "No podría!" Yo tampoco podría la verdad.

Cuando estoy sola en casa siempre tengo música. Me gusta escuchar mis canciones favoritas mientras realizo las tareas de casa o ver los videos de la MTV cuando tengo tiempo. Si estoy trabajando me encontrarás en mi oficina con el ordenador y escuchando mi selección de videos de YouTube .  Pero hay momentos en los que no estás sola, en esas ocasiones prefiero utilizar mis auriculares para no molestar a nadie. 

Gracias a mis nuevos auriculares  Sudio Sweden se acabaron mis preocupaciones. Yo tengo el oido pequeño y siempre he tenido problemas para que se sujetaran. Los auriculares convencionales se caen constantemente y esto resulta muy molesto. Los cables no siempre son de la medida adecuada para moverte con comodidad. También he utilizado los "bulky headphones"  pero no se ajustan a mi actividad diaria. 

Mis auriculares inalámbricos Sudio Sweden superan todas las dificultades y me ofrecen alta calidad de sonido y un elegante diseño con la libertad inálambrica. Todo esto y mucho más son mis Sudio Vasa BLÂ.  Sólo tengo que conectar mis auriculares con mis dispositivos vía Bluetooth y puedo responder llamadas con el micrófono incorporado y controlar mi teléfono con los botones del mando remoto.  Además es compatible con el iPhone 7 y todos los dispositivos Bluetooth. 

Desde que tengo mis auriculares Sudio puedo realizar todas mis tareas diarias sin dejar de escuchar mi  playlist  favorita, contestar y realizar las llamadas y siempre con elegancia. Los auriculares Sudio Sweden combinan perfectamente con mi estilo Lady tanto si llevo looks casual or los más formales. 

Si estoy fuera siempre vienen conmigo. El estuche de cuero me permite llevarlos perfectamente hasta en los bolsos más pequeños o incluso en el bolsillo.  Por las mañanas no tengo que preocuparme puedo escuchar mis canciones favoritas mientras preparo el desayuno de la familia o si salgo a correr. No tengo cables por todos los lados. Puedo maquillarme o utilizar mi secador de pelo y vestirme para un shooting para el blog como hicimos en el post de hoy. Todo sin tener que dejar de escuchar música y quitarme los auriculares.

Son elegantes y distinguidos y llaman la atención en público. El perfecto accesorio para todo buen amante de la música. Tienes diferentes modelos y colores para elegir los que mejor se adapten a tí. Sudio Sweden ofrece envío gratuíto comprando a través de su web site.

Consigue AHORA tus auriculares inalámbricos con mi código de descuento
<ladytrends> y ahorra un 15% en todos los modelos.

Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com
Military Jacket Zara, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, Dior scarf, Coach sunnies,  Sudio Sweden www.myladytrends.com



I'm wearing:

military jacket : Zara (similar here) // jeans : Zara (similar here , here) // bag : Louis Vuitton // scarf : Dior  // heels : El Corte Inglés (Gloria Ortiz) (similar here)   // watch : Daniel Wellington //    
sunnies : Coach // 

 Buy my earphones here / compra mis auriculares

Photos : Lady Trends

 Spreed love sharing this article! ♥ 

Si te ha gustado comparte este artículo ♥


SIGUEME // FOLLOW ME :
  



14 comentarios :

  1. Very lovely and nice outfit dear
    new post:
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta el look! Y es cierto q tener unos cascos cómodos es fundamental, xq en un momento u otro los vas a necesitar...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias cariño!Desde luego que es primordial! Y estos además de cómodos son taaan bonitos! ♥
      Un besote!

      Lady Trends

      Eliminar
  3. Tienen q ser una maravilla! Tengo ganas de probarlos :)
    Por cierto un look perfecto, la chaqueta militar es divina.

    Un besazo guapa!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Estos auriculares me encantan y ademas inalambricos. Estan fabulosos.
    Come siempre tu look me encanta. Tan elegante y chic
    un beso
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cuanta razón, no hay nada peor que vivir sin música... yo me muero!
    Otra cosa que no soporto, son cascos incomodos! No se si es la forma de mi oreja, o él qué... pero no puedo! Estos que nos enseñas se ve que son una maravilla! Tanto en diseño como en portabilidad!
    Y tu, que decirte? Estás que te sales de guapa! Como me gusta ese bolso y esa mezcla de colores!
    Bella!
    Un besote y feliz semana, guapa!
    pazhalabirodriguez.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow!Very lovely and nice outfit dear,,,,,,,,,,
    Please Visit my site and like,comment and Subscribe my channel
    I stay allways with you.
    thanks
    http://bdalltube365.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I am so going to get these perfect Sudio earphones! I love this soft pink color with gold details, makes it really stylish to wear with any outfit! Even their leather case is perfect! And who can't live without music? Not me definitely! ;)
    You look amazing my dear Rosa Mari, I love this classic stylish look and your scarf is so beautiful! My favourite photo is the one you wear it as a belt!
    Have a wonderful week and thanks so much for sharing!
    Much love,
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for reading!!! I answer all the comments and I really appreciatte it!!! Leave your web and I visiting you!
Muchísimas gracias por vuestros comentarios!!! Me encanta leerlos, déjame tu web y te visitaré!.