martes, 8 de noviembre de 2016

CLASSY & CONFIDENT


ladylike dress

I love wear some new trends in each season, that's why  my blog is named Lady Trends. But sometimes you just to want to reach for timeless pieces in a classy and fashionable way. For me, something as simple as figure-flattering clothes can make a huge difference in feeling confident, which is why I talked about so much on this blog.

I wore this outfit to Miss Garcia Shoes event days ago. You could see some pictures on my Instagram and here . A select group of bloggers had to picked up our personalized shoes and nothing suit me better than this classy dress and accessories.

I've linked some similars pretty ones below with friendly prices. 

My special thanks to Aire's hairdressing for taking care of my hair in so professional way.  In love with my new hair style.

Let me know in the comment box below if you like this outfit and how you feel confident dressed. 

Love ♥


ladylike dress

Me encanta llevar las nuevas tendencias cada temporada, por algo mi blog tiene el nombre de Lady Trends. Pero a veces me gustan las prendas de corte clásico y elegantes, todo claro,  dependiendo de la ocasión. Para mi es algo tan simple como vestir aquello que me quede bien y encaje con mi estilo. Es lo que  hace que marque la diferencia y me sienta segura. 

Elegí este estilismo para asistir hace unos días, al evento que organizaba  Miss Garcia Shoes. Os enseñé algunas fotos en  Instagramaquí . Un grupo de bloggers recogíamos en ese acto nuestros zapatos personalizados y pensé que un vestido de corte clásico y accesorios especiales era la mejor elección para la ocasión.

Os dejo enlace directo a algunos modelos que también me gustan mucho y 
con un precio estupendo.

Mi agradecimiento a  Grupo Aire's  por cuidar mi pelo siempre con los mejores tratamientos y de mano de los mejores profesionales. Estoy encantada con el nuevo estilo. 

Os gusta el estilismo? Con qué os sentís más seguras a la hora de vestir?

Love ♥

ladylike dress
ladylike dress
ladylike dress
ladylike dress
how to wear ladylike dress

jacquard dress : Zara (similar here) //  (similar here) // (similar here)
 bag : El Corte Inglés // heels : Carolina Herrera // watch : Daniel Wellington //    
pendant : TOUS JEWELRY // 


Photos : Lady Trends 

 Spreed love sharing this article! ♥ 

Si te ha gustado comparte este artículo ♥


SIGUEME // FOLLOW ME :
  

7 comentarios :

  1. Sin duda tienes una elegancia innata...el vestido es una monada y qué decirte de los zapatos, me encantan!!! Estás preciosa :)

    Un besazo enorme bella

    Stars & Beauty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am in love with this look my dear Rosa Mari! Such a perfect dress, looks amazing on you, and totally matches your style! Classy and fabulous! and you heavenly styled it with the timeless Chanel bag and those cute pumps for a girly touch! Excellent balance, and you look really gorgeous! I can tell how much you enjoy wearing this look, it is obvious!
    Simply amazing, I would wear this look in a heartbeat! Can;t wait to see next posts with your travel looks!
    Have an amazing start to your week my friend!
    Much Love,
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Realmente ese vestido te sienta como un guante. Diría más, que un guante a Rita en Gilda. Supreme!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Classy indeed! Love the dress and the way you styled it...the pop of color pumps too. There’s something about a well fitted outfit boosting our confidence...love it!
    Visit me at www.vivellefashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ثم تغلف في أعقاب هذا بورق الكرتون المقوي ويحدث ايضاً كتابة التفسير التفصيلي لنوع الوسيلة الكهربائية المغلفة وترقم بكود خاص.
    شركة نقل اثاث

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you so much for reading!!! I answer all the comments and I really appreciatte it!!! Leave your web and I visiting you!
Muchísimas gracias por vuestros comentarios!!! Me encanta leerlos, déjame tu web y te visitaré!.